Wednesday, August 7, 2013

.5. MOMMA SISSY AND ME

Hellow! With my momma and my twin, all three dressed in pastel colors, perfect for the environment in which we. I'm angry because I was sleepy and my sissy wanted to play ='C Hope you like




MY SISSY (LEFT)

Shape: Her own (not for sale)
Hair: magika - Little
Top: {Petite Bowtique} -White ruffle tank
Dress: bC - Heather dress
Headband: bC - Heather headband

ME (RIGHT)

Shape: My own (not for sale)
Hair: [E] - With
Dress: Little Closet - Vintage dress
Headband: Little Closet - Cream bear headband GROUP GIFT
Boots: Little Closet - Bubblegum moccasin boots
Blush: -UtopiaH- - Check blush light pink
Freckles: -UtopiaH- - Nose freckles intense
Ears: [mandala] - Simple ears hutuu

Pose: com{pose}ure - My momma

- FOR PETIITA CREDITS VISIT THIS LINK: DEAD BEFORE IT SIMPLE
Amylee

No comments:

Post a Comment