Friday, December 6, 2013

.15. BABY IT'S COLD OUTSIDE

Cold and chills have arrived, it's time to fire, blankets, cups of hot chocolate...best for the cold are my mami hugs :P I love youuuuuuu! I hope you like the post and that you still keep a happy Friday

http://www.flickr.com/photos/-gossip_girl-/11235370513/

 Shape: My own (not for sale)
Skin: .::Mother Goose's::.
Hair: (chemistry) Chibi
Sweater: My own (not for sale)
Pants: Little Closet Anchor shorts black
Leggings: Little Closet Knit polka dot leggings cream
Boots: *Baby Pie* Winter boots black
Earmuffs: Izzie's Mesh earmuffs
Gloves: .click. Stitched heart mittens on a string blue
Scarf: [ZD] Mesh tubescarf
Blush: -UtopiaH- Cheek blush light red
Freckles: L.Fauna Nose freckles intense
Ears: [mandala] Simple ears hutuu
Earrings: .click. Stick-on earrings
Headband: -UtopiaH- My  little dolly headband raven
Pose: .click. Playful 3

 - FOR PETIITA CREDITS VISIT THIS LINK: DEAD BEFORE IT SIMPLE
Amylee ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment